Vivian is a high-spirited teen who is a pleasure to be around! As an athletic gal, she adores dancing and playing soccer. A movie and animal lover, Vivian also enjoys doing makeup and playing video games. One interesting fact is that she dreams of becoming a mortician when she gets older. With her nurturing nature, Vivian has a knack for caring for younger children.
Whenever possible, this young lady indulges in Panda Express and ice cream. As a bright eleventh grader, she excels in all of her classes at school. Vivian would do best in a family with a mom and a dad, two dads, or a single dad, with pets, in which she can be the youngest child. She has meaningful connections that she will need to maintain following placement.
Want to Help?
- Share the video on social media!
- Talk to your community, faith group, workplace, and friends and families about Utah’s waiting kids
- Click on the button to learn more.
- Consider learning more about fostering.
- Foster a foster or adoptive family! They are heroes and need love and support!
Wanto to learn more?
Click below to learn more about this child. The Utah Division of Child and Family Services will reach out to talk about being a potential adoptive parent to this child.