Move over Rob Gronkowski, Scott is the next WWE champion in the making! This teen eats, sleeps, and breathes WWE, and hopes to have a career in wrestling when he’s older. For now, playing football and basketball are great substitutes for the wrestling ring. An energetic kid, Scott also plays guitar and likes riding his bike. Music and red hues are well-liked by this guy, and he never turns down an opportunity to go to McDonald’s.
Those who know Scott best boast that he is a happy and charming kid who has a fun imagination for play and is always ready for adventure. Scott makes friends easily and thrives on one-on-one attention from adults. He is in the tenth grade. Scott would do well in a two-parent family.
Want to Help?
- Share the video on social media!
- Talk to your community, faith group, workplace, and friends and families about Utah’s waiting kids
- Click on the button to learn more.
- Consider learning more about fostering.
- Foster a foster or adoptive family! They are heroes and need love and support!
Want to learn more?
Click below to learn more about this child. The Utah Division of Child and Family Services will reach out to talk about being a potential adoptive parent to this child.