This terrific teen is Miranda! With a passion for nail polish and makeup, anything stylish is right up her alley. Creative and artistic, coloring and writing in her journal are activities that make Miranda happy. A social and friendly child, she enjoys forming relationships with others.
She does well in the tenth grade and hopes to become a teacher someday.
Miranda would do best in a family with two parents or a single female parent, in which she can be the youngest child. Miranda’s Christian faith is important to her, and she would like a family that can support her in this. She has significant connections she will need to maintain following placement, due to these connections a family in UTAH is preferred. Financial assistance may be available for adoption-related services.
For families outside of Utah, only those families who have a completed home study are encouraged to inquire.
Want to Help?
- Share the video on social media!
- Talk to your community, faith group, workplace, and friends and families about Utah’s waiting kids
- Click on the button to learn more.
- Consider learning more about fostering.
- Foster a foster or adoptive family! They are heroes and need love and support!
Are You Interested?
To make an inquiry about this child, please fill out our information request form. Your information will be shared with the Utah Division of Child and Family Services for review as a potential adoptive parent.