A loving and caring teen, Brandon enjoys music and RC cars. Brandon has a strong interest in construction and welding. He has an affinity for the military and is known for his love of dessert. Brandon can be very good with younger children, and he has great attachments to adults in his life. Neon colors like pink, orange, yellow, and green are his best-liked hues. Brandon has a full-time job and hopes to learn a trade skill like construction or welding.
He is a proud high school graduate.
If your family can provide the love, support, understanding, and compassion that Brandon is worthy of, you are urged to inquire. He has significant connections he will need to maintain following placement.
Want to Help?
- Share the video on social media!
- Talk to your community, faith group, workplace, and friends and families about Utah’s waiting kids
- Click on the button to learn more.
- Consider learning more about fostering.
- Foster a foster or adoptive family! They are heroes and need love and support!
Want to learn more?
Click below to learn more about this child. The Utah Division of Child and Family Services will reach out to talk about being a potential adoptive parent to this child.