Meet the smart and hardworking Avery! Like other children her age, this social girl enjoys time spent with friends. She is known to be a kind person, sensitive to others’ feelings, and loyal towards her family. Avery is an artistic soul and loves listening to rap, reggae and pop music in her free time. She is also a fan of calligraphy. When she needs some active movement, she turns to long boarding. Avery is motivated to graduate from high school and attend college.
As an tenth grader, she is proud of the As and Bs she earns.
If you can provide this teen with the attention, support, guidance, and love she deserves, you are urged to inquire. Avery will need to remain in contact with her sister following placement. Financial assistance may be available for adoption-related services.
For families outside of Utah, only those families who have a completed home study are encouraged to inquire.
Want to Help?
- Share the video on social media!
- Talk to your community, faith group, workplace, and friends and families about Utah’s waiting kids
- Click on the button to learn more.
- Consider learning more about fostering.
- Foster a foster or adoptive family! They are heroes and need love and support!
Are You Interested?
To make an inquiry about this child, please fill out our information request form. Your information will be shared with the Utah Division of Child and Family Services for review as a potential adoptive parent.